Supreme CBD gummies are made using broad-spectrum CBD extracts and are available as standard gummies, gummy bottles, gummy bears and gummy rings. Each gummy contains between 10mg and 69mg of CBD! Read our full review below.
Supreme CBD Gummies
Supreme CBD gummies are made of broad-spectrum CBD and contain no artificial preservatives, no GMOs and no pesticides. As such, their CBD gummies have all the natural hemp extracts such as Cannabidiol (CBD), CBDv (Cannabidivarin), CBG (Cannabigerol), CBC (Cannabichromene) and CBT (Cannabicitran), as well as the naturally-occurring terpenes, flavonoids, and Omega acids. However they do not contain any THC, making them the perfect CBD infused sweet for athletes.
Supreme CBD gummies focus on maximising the entourage effect – a physiological phenomenon wherein the properties of active hemp compounds appear to be more powerful when consumed together rather than by themselves individually – through the preservation of synergy between the plants cannabinoids, terpenoids and flavonoids.
Their CBD products are all derived from organic hemp plants that are grown under the highest agricultural directives in Europe and CBD extracts are produced using CO2 extraction, one of the cleanest extraction methods, resulting in a high-quality CBD gummies. All their products are made in the Germany.
Supreme CBD gummies are gluten-free, organic, GMO free and lab tested for purity and potency.
As a British professional boxer, the founder of Supreme CBD focused on developing a broad-spectrum CBD gummies which are TVC free and contain between 10mg and a whopping 69mg of CBD per gummy.
Since launching the brand in late 2019, Supreme CBD have developed a wide range of products including CBD oils, capsules, topicals, and gummies.
When buying their CBD gummies, you will have the choice between three different strengths and a range of flavours. All their gummies are infused with broad-spectrum CBD extracts and are 100% vegan.
|CBD (mg)||# Gummies||CBD / Gummy|
|Supreme CBD Gummies Strawberry||20||10mg|
|Supreme CBD Gummies Strawberry Large||60||10mg|
|Supreme CBD Gummies Cherry||20||10mg|
|Supreme CBD Gummies Cherry Large||70||10mg|
|Supreme CBD Gummy Bottles||20||10mg|
|Supreme CBD Gummy Bottles Large||70||10mg|
|Supreme CBD Gummy Bears||20||10mg|
|Supreme CBD Gummy Bears Large||70||10mg|
|Supreme CBD Gummy Rings||70||10mg|
|Supreme CBD Super Strength Strawberry Gummies||70||69mg|
|Supreme CBD Super Strength Gummy Bears||70||48mg|
|Supreme CBD Super Strength Gummy Cherries||70||69mg|
Choosing Supreme CBD gummies is a great way to get your daily CBD intake and they’re incredibly travel friendly, the ideal solution for those who are always on the go.
As with other Supreme products, their CBD gummies contain no herbicides, solvents or chemical fertilizers, they are sourced from organically grown, non-GMO, pesticide-free hemp plants that have been grown in Europe. They have also been independently lab tested for potency and purity.
Best Supreme CBD Gummies
- 70 gummy rings per jar (4800mg of CBD)
- 69mg of CBD per gummy ring
- Delicious Strawberry Flavour
- Broad-Spectrum CBD
- 100% THC-free
- Suitable for vegans
Supreme CBD Super Strength Gummies 69mg (Strawberry)
Supreme CBD Gummies Efficacy
As Supreme CBD gummies come in three strength – 10mg, 48mg and 69mg – I went for a large jar of their 10mg CBD gummies which contains 60 individual CBD-infused sweets in a delicious strawberry flavour. The fact that their gummies contain a modest 10mg of CBD per gummy is actually a great thing as you are more in control of how much CBD you consume throughout the day, especially if you just want to use to top-up your daily CBD intake.
During my week-long test, I took 20mg of CBD in the morning on an empty stomach (2 x 10mg gummies), 10mg of CBD at lunchtime (1 x 10mg gummy) and 10mg in the evening (1 x 10mg gummy), for a total of 40mg of CBD per day.
So thanks to the low strength of their gummies, it was incredibly easy to get a precise amount of CBD each day, which would not have been possible had I gone for their super strength gummies which contain 48mg and 69mg of CBD.
So how well did Supreme CBD gummies perform?
Supreme CBD Gummies for Pain Relief
First of all, these gummies are absolutely delicious and this strawberry flavour is to die for! So good in fact that it’s difficult to eat just the one. But remember that these are not sweets and whilst you may not feel anything for 45-60 minutes as the gummies need to go through your digestive system, it does not mean that they are not working. They just take some time to get going, but once they’ve kicked in, you’ll 100% feel the benefits!
When taking gummies, I tend to leave them under my tongue so they slowly melt away, but it’s also very tempting to bite into them as they have an amazing texture. Regardless of how you like to eat your gummies, they’ll make their way down your digestive track and will usually get to work in 45-60 minutes, depending on the individual. So if you are looking for a fast acting CBD product, I wouldn’t recommend taking CBD gummies, but if you are ok with how long it takes them to work, then do give them a go as it’s a very convenient and efficient way of getting your daily dose of CBD.
By taking 2 CBD gummies (20mg) immediately after a tough workout in the morning (on an empty stomach), and 1 additional gummy (10mg of CBD) in the middle of the day, I have been feeling great. The chronic pain in my hip improved over those few days, which allowed me just get on with my day, without worrying too much about pain or discomfort.
One interesting point is that whilst gummies take longer to start working, their effects do seem to last longer than CBD oil. So instead of feeling pain 3-4 hours after taking CBD oil, I felt the benefits of CBD gummies for a good 5-6 hours, which was great. So all in all these CBD gummies are very good for pain relief.
Supreme CBD Gummies for Muscle Recovery
If like me you like to workout every day or you have an active lifestyle, you’ll be pleased to know that Supreme CBD gummies seem to do a very good job when it comes to reducing inflammation and accelerating muscle recovery.
Exercise, be it High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), Resistance Training (RT) or Weight-Lifting – is pro-inflammatory. Put it simply, muscle fibres get damaged during a tough workout and inflammation comes into play during the repair process. Inflammation causes the body to increases the blood flow to the affected area to replenish oxygen, fuel muscles, and clear out harmful waste products and cellular debris, then the immune system signals for the body to begin the repair process and fix the damage caused.
Whist we would not recommend taking CBD immediately after a workout, as this inflammation process is absolutely critical to recover or grow muscle, taking CBD a few hours later (once the inflammatory response has been triggered) will usually help with muscle recovery and to reduce muscle soreness the next day.
I’ve had the opportunity to test a few Supreme CBD products, and they have proven to be excellent at reducing inflammation and helping with muscle recovery post workout. And whilst ingesting CBD gummies isn’t a targeted approach for muscle recovery since it does not focus on a single area of the body, I have found that taking CBD 3-4 hours after a workout (around lunchtime) has helped me tremendously with muscle soreness and inflammation.
Supreme CBD Gummies Value for Money
Supreme has developed CBD gummies that are very efficient but also great value for money.
A person between 150 and 240 lbs may need between 20mg and 40mg of CBD per day depending on the severity of their symptoms. A bottle of their 200mg CBD gummies (retail: £25.00) contain 30 individual gummies that will last between 7.5 and 15 days and cost between £1.66 and £3.32 per day (with free shipping).
Based on 20mg of CBD per day, here’s how the best CBD gummies stack-up in terms of daily cost:
|CBD (mg)||Price||Daily Cost|
|CBDfx||60 x 25mg||£49.99||£0.67|
|VAAY||30 x 10mg||£15.90||£1.06|
|Honest Hemp||20 x 10mg||£12.99||£1.29|
|Naturecan||30 x 10mg||£19.99||£1.33|
|Supreme||30 x 10mg||£25.00||£1.66|
|Blessed CBD||30 x 25mg||£64.95||£1.73|
|Medterra||30 x 25mg||£34.98||£1.74|
|Provacan||50 x 10mg||£49.99||£2.00|
Advantages of Supreme CBD Gummies
- Easy to Use & Discreet – CBD gummies are incredibly easy to use as it is essentially the same as chewing a regular sweet or gum. It is one of the most inconspicuous way to get your daily dose of CBD.
- Precise Dosage – Dosage couldn’t be easier and more precise than with CBD gummies, as each gummy contain an exact amount of CBD (e.g. 10mg per gummy). Unlike CBD oil, you do not need to count how many drops you need to take.
- Great Tasting – Whilst most CBD products will have an earthy or grassy taste, CBD gummy bears are essentially normal sweets that have been infused with CBD extracts. For that reason, they taste just like a normal sweet and are an excellent alternative to CBD oils who often have a strong aftertaste.
- A Great Alternative – For people who do not like to put CBD oil under their tongue or for those who struggle to swallow CBD capsules, gummies are a great alternative as you do not need to swallow them with water like capsules and can simply chew it like a sweet.
- No Addictive or Withdrawal Issues – Finally, CBD gummies are a natural remedy that can be taken by almost anyone and possesses none of the addictive or withdrawal issues that other pain management or anxiety medications may present.
Disadvantages of Supreme CBD Gummies
Whilst there are quite a few advantages to getting your daily dose of CBD using Supreme CBD gummies, there are unfortunately several drawbacks which are worth considering.
- Less Bioavailable – the term bioavailability stands for the proportion of a drug or substance which reaches the systemic circulation. By definition, when a substance is administered intravenously, its bioavailability is 100%. However, when the same substance is administered via other routes (e.g. mouth), its bioavailability is generally lower than that of intravenous due to the fact that it needs to go through the intestines and digestion process. For that reason, CBD oil is more bioavailable than CBD gummies as it comes into contact with the sublingual gland (under the tongue) which speeds up the process of absorption and quickly enters the bloodstream.
- Not Fast Acting – another problem with CBD gummies is that they are not as fast acting as CBD oil seeing as it will take some time to be processed and broken down by your digestive system. So seeing as the faster the CBD is absorbed, the sooner it can get to work, CBD gummies will usually take between 30-60 minutes to act when CBD oil takes less than 20 minutes.
- More Sugar – whilst CBD oil or vapes usually contain a limited number of ingredients (CBD extracts from hemp, MCT or olive oil and sometimes flavouring), CBD gummies will use animal gelatine or a gelatinous polysaccharide called “pectin”, flavouring as well as sugar or sweetener. For those reasons, a single gummy bear can contain 2g of sugar which could lead to the average person’s daily sugar intake increasing by 10mg to 20mg depending on the amount of CBD gummies consumed. This can be a problem for people suffering from diabetes and who need to carefully manage the food that they eat.
- Interaction with Other Medications – It’s also worth noting that CBD may make it harder for your body to process certain medications, so if you are taking any other medications, be sure to check with your GP before taking CBD products.
- Minor Side Effects – Finally, CBD can cause side effects in some people including drowsiness, changes in mood, nausea, and changes in appetite. Every individual will be affected differently, and in most cases, there are no side effects to worry about.
Supreme CBD Gummies Dosage
CBD gummies are similar to sweets, vitamins or supplement pills and as such can be taken in the same way.
Each CBD-infused sweet contains a precise amount of CBD – usually between 5mg and 69mg of CBD per gummy – and as such can be stronger than a single drop of CBD oil, so be sure to check the strength of your gummies before taking them.
How Much CBD Should I Consume?
When using CBD gummies for the first time, we would always recommend starting with a small dose and working your way up. Most people will start with a 5mg to 10mg gummies taking 1 at a time, preferably in the morning on an empty stomach to see how your body reacts to it.
If you are not seeing any major benefits with a single gummy, increase your intake by an additional sweet every 3-5 days until finding the right balance to treat your personal symptoms.
As a rule of thumb, a person weighting between 10.5 and 17 stones (approximately 150 and 240 lbs) may need between 20mg and 40mg of CBD per day depending on the severity of their symptoms, although the FSA (Food Standard Agency) recommends that healthy adults do not take more than 70mg a day, unless a doctor agrees more. This is 7 gummies each containing 10mg CBD or 14 drops of 10% CBD oil.
How Many CBD Gummies Should I Take?
Whilst it may be confusing at the beginning, it’s incredibly simple to work out how many CBD gummies you need to eat depending on your daily requirements and the strength of the product you bought. Most CBD gummies contain between 5mg of CBD and 69mg of CBD.
So assuming you need to hit 25mg of CBD per day you will need:
|CBD / Gummy||Gummies / Day|
If however you are trying to hit 50mg of CBD per day, you will need:
|CBD / Gummy||Gummies / Day|
Assuming that you are trying to hit 50mg of CBD per day and use 5mg CBD gummies, you could break this down throughout the day and take 4 gummies in the morning on an empty stomach, 3 gummies early afternoon and 3 gummies in the evening.
As with everything, start with a small amount of CBD daily to make sure there’s no reaction, then increase slowly every 3-5 days until finding the right balance.
If you want to find out more check out our article about How Much CBD Should I Take?
Supreme CBD Reviews
By focusing on developing quality CBD products, Supreme CBD has built a great reputation in the UK and has a loyal customer base. The company has close to 100 reviews on Google Reviews, with an average rating of 4.4 out of 5. Below are some of their latest customer reviews.
This Stuff is the Best!
“This stuff is the best! I usually get the 1000mg Oil and large gummies! They help so much with my anxiety, sleep and recovery after training. Customer service is always exceptional and delivery is always when promised. Wont go anywhere else for my CBD 😁!”
Great CBD for Sleeo
“Been taking the 30ml -1500mg of full spectrum Supreme CBD oil for a month now. I’d started to get swelling in my finger joints, whether it was cold or hot weather which has reduced significantly since I started taking it daily. Noticeable improvements in my sleep too, and I’ve got a bad back. I’m a convert! Will be placing an order for more.”
Supreme CBD Gummies Lab Reports
As a CBD company, Supreme CBD plays the transparency card with their customers and their aim is to create a more transparent hemp industry. As such, they have made a clear commitment to raising the bar of the quality of CBD products available in Germany and the rest of Europe.
Since many CBD products contain pesticides, herbicides, mould, fungi, dangerous mycotoxins and not the amount of CBD or THC advertised on their site, Supreme CBD are working closely with PhytoVista Laboratories, the UK’s premier testing facility for CBD and hemp based products.
In addition to being sourced and extracted from the highest-grade certified organic European hemp, they guarantee that their products are 100% organic and free of synthetic ingredients.
They allow customers to see their Certificates of Analysis online, which break down the potency of cannabinoids, the presence of terpenes and flavonoids, as well as the absence of heavy metals, mycotoxins, pesticides or microbes.
Health Benefits of Honest Hemp CBD Gummies
The human body contains a specialized system called the ECS (the endocannabinoid system), which aim is to regulate a variety of functions such as sleep, appetite, pain and immune system response. The body also produces endocannabinoids, which are simply neurotransmitters that bind to cannabinoid receptors in your nervous system.
CBD is believed to interact with specific receptors, specifically the CB1R and CB2R.
- CB1 receptors, which are located in various regions of the body, with a large concentration in the central nervous system and brain, co-ordinate mood, emotion, appetite, and other functions.
- CB2 receptors are more commonly found in the immune system and are responsible for controlling inflammation and pain. CBD stimulates these receptors and induces the body to release serotonin.
Serotonin, or 5-HT, is a neurotransmitter that carries signals from one neuron to the other. CBD increases the level of serotonin, which, in return, helps reduce pain, reduce inflammation as well as provide a range of other health benefits, which include:
- CBD for Pain Relief: CBD has analgesic (pain relief) properties and can help with many painful conditions such as arthritis, headache disorders, migraines, back pain or period pain.
- CBD for Sleep: CBD has a calming effect on both the mind and the body, allowing people to fall asleep more easily and stay asleep throughout the night.
- CBD for Stress: CBD helps reduce stress and calm both the body and mind, through its interaction with both the Hippocampus and the Amygdala.
- CBD for Anxiety: CBD has both anti-anxiety and antidepressant properties, and can be a great alternative to anxiety medications which have known side-effects.
- CBD for Headaches: CBD reduces the frequency of headaches as well as reduce stress and improve sleep, two major triggers of headaches. But CBD also has strong analgesic (pain relief) and antiemetic (prevent vomiting) properties which can help people with headache disorders during an attack.
- CBD for Arthritis: CBD has antiarthritic, analgesic (pain relief) as well as anti-inflammatory properties and as such is a great option for people suffering from arthritis.
- CBD for Cancer: CBD helps relieve some of the symptoms of cancer as well as reducing the side of effects of cancer medication such as nausea, vomiting and pain.
- CBD for Epilepsy: CBD helps reduce the frequency and intensity of seizures in epileptic patients, and may also counteract some of the side effects of traditional anti-epileptic.
Take the CBD Quiz
If after reading this guide you are still not sure if Honest Hemp CBD gummies are right for you, simply take our CBD Quiz which has been designed specifically to identify the product and strength that is best suited to your personal needs.
You can also check-out our other CBD gummies reviews below: