Endoca CBD oil is one of the best quality full-spectrum CBD oils on the market, both as CBD and CBD+CBDa (the acidic precursor – or raw state of CBD) formulas, ideal to treat inflammation. Check out our recommendations for the best CBD oils from Endoca.
Endoca CBD Oil
Endoca CBD oil is made of full spectrum CBD oils and contains no artificial preservatives, no GMOs and no pesticides. This is why their full-spectrum tinctures contain other all-natural hemp extracts such as CBDv (Cannabidivarin), CBG (Cannabigerol), CBDa (Cannabidiolic Acid), and naturally-occurring terpenes, flavonoids, and Omega acids. Their full spectrum CBD oil is available with both CBD and CBD+CBDa (the acidic precursor – or raw state of CBD) formulas, ideal to treat inflammation.
All their CBD oils focus on maximising the entourage effect – a physiological phenomenon wherein the properties of active hemp compounds appear to be more powerful when consumed together rather than by themselves individually – through the preservation of synergy between the plants cannabinoids, terpenoids and flavonoids.
Their products are all derived from organic hemp plants that are grown under the highest agricultural directives in the Scandinavia (Europe) and CBD extracts are produced using CO2 extraction, one of the cleanest extraction methods, resulting in a high-quality CBD oil.
Endoca CBD oil is vegan friendly, organic, tested by third party labs, GMO free and contains less than 0.2% THC (the legal cut-off limit of 0.2% for UK CBD oil for sale), ensuring you get the purest CBD possible.
With an average review score of 4.3 on Trustpilot, across more than 4,000 verified customers, Endoca CBD oil is one of the most rated CBD brands and one of our Top 10!
Since Endoca was founded in 2008, they have had over a decade to refine their product line in order to appeal to as wide a customer base as possible.
They have focused on developing a small range of full-spectrum quality CBD and CBD+CBDa products which aim to maximise the full entourage effect. They’ve also launched a number of new products including CBD capsules, CBD extracts and even CBD suppositories. Below is their full product offering.
Endoca CBD Oil
In the CBD oils range, Endoca currently focuses on two different strengths – 300mg and 15000mg.
Their full-spectrum tinctures are made from organically-grown EU hemp, contain Olive oil (oil carrier), have all the natural hemp extracts such as CBDv (Cannabidivarin), CBG (Cannabigerol), CBC (Cannabichromene) and CBT (Cannabicitran), as well as the naturally-occurring terpenes, flavonoids, and Omega acids. They also contain small amounts of THC, CBN & THCV, ensuring you get the purest CBD possible with a legal amount of THC.
You will have the choice between their CBD and their CBD+ oils, the main difference being that the CBD+ product contains CBDa.
Their CBD+CBDa hemp oil drops are made from the whole hemp plant containing both CBD and CBDa which are extracted using CO2 without any chemicals, whilst their CBD product is made by taking this raw hemp material, filtrating it and then gently heating so that the CBDa is transformed into CBD.
Their CBD oil is incredibly pure and comes from organic, non-GMO hemp. Endoca has over 2000 acres of hemp farm in Scandinavia where they can track the whole process, from seed to oil
As all their CBD oils come in 10ml bottle, the strength of the CBD will differ for each product.
|CBD (mg)||%||CBD / Drop*|
*Amount of CBD per Drop = 0.025ml
Their 3% CBD oil retails at £26.00 (£0.08 per mg) whilst their 15% oil at £119.00 (£0.08 per mg), so unlike other CBD brands, there are no financial benefits of going for a higher strength.
Endoca Chocolate CBD Oil
If’ you’re not a huge fan of the raw taste of CBD, their chocolate Mint CBD Oil is a naturally sweet alternative to the original hemp flavour of regular full-spectrum CBD oil. Best of all, it’s free from synthetic flavorings as it’s made from organic hemp extracts, chocolate, apricot oil, and mint extract. Delicious!
Best Endoca CBD Oils
Endoca CBD Oil Efficacy
As we cannot test every single CBD oil from Endoca, we opted for their 1500mg CBD+CBDa oil (15% concentration with hempseed oil carrier), which contains all the terpenes, flavonoids and cannabinoids as well as THC, and as such benefits from the entourage effect.
During the two-week period, we took 20mg of CBD in the morning on an empty stomach, followed by 10mg at lunchtime and a further 10mg an hour before bedtime, giving us a total of 40mg of CBD per day.
So how well did Endoca CBD+CBDa full-spectrum oil perform?
Endoca CBD Oil for Pain Relief
Endoca CBD+CBDa oil has excellent analgesic (i.e. to relieve pain) and anti-inflammatory properties. The oil is left under the tongue for 30-60 seconds and absorbed quickly into the bloodstream. It gets to work within 30 minutes and in my case it has allowed me to completely stop taking traditional pain killers as it has provided me with the pain relief I hoped for from day one.
By taking 20mg of their 15% CBD+CBDa full-spectrum oil immediately after a tough workout in the morning (on an empty stomach), an additional 10mg of CBD just before lunch and 10mg before bedtime, my hip pain has almost completely disappeared and it’s allowed me to simply get on with my day. This is probably one of the best and most efficient products we have tested over the last year which again, may be down to the fact that it contains CBDa, the acidic precursor – or raw state of CBD.
In that respect, Endoca CBD has allowed me to simply just get on with my day without worrying too much about hip pain or discomfort. I’ve been able to remain active throughout the two weeks I’ve taken their CBD oil and even on days where I increased my physical activity, I was able to perform with little to no discomfort, which is incredibly rare and for that reason, we would put Endoca in our Top 5!
Immediately after I stopped taking Endoca CBD 15% CBD+CBDa oil at the end of the two-week product test, I noticed that my hip slowly started to be painful and stiff again, especially first thing in the morning and after my daily workout. After two or three days of not taking their CBD oil, the pain and discomfort were back during the day and my sleep was disrupted due to the pain, which clearly shows that Endoca CBD products work. Period.
Endoca CBD Oil for Anxiety & Stress
It also has relaxing and calming properties which presents two main benefits.
If you suffer from any sort of anxiety disorder, Endoca’s CBD oil will help you keep your anxiety under control. This could be explained by the fact that some of their CBD oils contain CBDa, which has been proven more effective when it comes to the activation of a serotonin receptor that reduces anxiety.
By activating the serotonin receptor, the CBD may also help reduce overall stress. So if you are someone suffering from stress, be it work-related stress or the fear of flying, then you may want to try Endoca CBD oil as it could help you keep your stress under control.
So if your aim is to use CBD oil for pain relief – conditions such as arthritis, fibromyalgia, headache disorders – or to reduce stress and anxiety, then we would highly recommend you check out Endoca CBD oils.
Endoca CBD Oil Taste
Whilst the most popular way to consume CBD is by using CBD tincture (oil), they often have a more earthy, nutty, woody or grass-like taste which is down to the fact the product is natural, safe, and non-toxic.
Taste: A Strong Flavour Profile
When we first started taking Endoca 1,500mg CBD+CBDa oil, we noticed that the colour of the oil is quite light, which suggested a more palatable CBD oil. However, after taking it for two weeks, it is fair to say that their CBD has quite a strong flavour profile. When swallowing the oil after leaving it under the tongue for 30-60 seconds, you will certainly get a strong grass-like taste and you will also experience quite a bitter aftertaste, which will remain in your throat for 5-10 minutes.
Now, whilst we expect all unflavoured CBD oils to have this natural hemp flavour, we didn’t expect their CBD oil to taste quite that strong, but we can’t hold it against Endoca as their oil is one of the most efficient on the market, so a little aftertaste isn’t so bad after all.
The strong flavour profile of their CBD could be explained by a few factors:
- CBDa: Their full-spectrum contains CBD and CBDa, the acid precursor of CBD (i.e. raw CBD). As CBDa is more potent than CBD, it is likely to have an impact on how strong the taste of their CBD oil is.
- Hemp Seed Oil: CBD is usually mixed with hempseed oil, MCT oil or olive oil. Whilst MCT and olive oil tend to be more gentle on the palette, hempseed oil comes from the hemp plant and therefore does have quite a strong taste.
- Concentration: As this is a 15% concentration product, there is more CBD per ml than most of the other products we have tested as have usually gone for 10% concentration. This could also explain why their CBD oil has a stronger flavour profile.
Whilst this after taste can be unpleasant and linger in your mouth and throat for a few minutes, we still think that CBD oil is the best way to consume CBD as it gets absorbed quickly into the bloodstream in comparison to other products such as CBD capsules or gummies, which have to go through the digestive track.
Chocolate Mint Flavour Available
For those of you who do not like the natural taste of CBD oil, Endoca have launched both a 300mg and 1500mg Chocolate Mint CBD oil that is a naturally sweet alternative made from chocolate and mint extracts. This flavoured hemp oil formula is free from synthetic flavourings and made from organic hemp extracts, chocolate, apricot oil, and mint extract.
It’s delicious and certainly a great alternative to the taste of natural hemp oil.
And if chocolate mint CBD oil isn’t your thing, fear not as Endoca offers a wide range of other products including capsules and even suppositories! More on this below.
Endoca CBD Oil Value for Money
Whilst we absolutely love Endoca CBD products, we can’t argue with the fact that this is far from being the best value for money product on the market.
A person between 150 and 240 lbs may need between 20mg and 40mg of CBD per day depending on the severity of their symptoms. A 10ml bottle of their 1500mg CBD+CBDa oil (retail: £119.00) will therefore last between 37 and 75 days and cost between £1.58 and £3.21 per day (including £10.80 for standard shipping), which we think is very expensive in the long run.
Based on 20mg of CBD per day, here’s how the Top 10 CBD brands stack-up in terms of daily cost:
|Four Five CBD||6%||£107.99||£1.08|
|Bud & Tender||10%||£80.00||£1.60|
So heavy CBD users will need to place an order every month or so, whilst mild users may be able to push this to 2.5 months.
Whilst we love Endoca for its effectiveness, we think it’s a little pricey and if you are based in the UK, the extra £10.80 for standard shipping plus the potential delays when it comes to delivery may be the two factors that may sway you towards another CBD brand.
Discounts Available for Bulk Orders
When ordering, you can go for a single bottle at the full retail price, or to get a better rate, order multiple products in one go. The savings are based on the number of bottles you order giving you from 6% to 15% discount on the unit price.
|Quantity||Discount||Price / Bottle|
Advantages of Endoca CBD Oil
- Increased bioavailability – One of the main advantages of CBD oil over other products is the fact that CBD oil increases bioavailability – which means the amount of product that can be directly used by your body. The faster the CBD is absorbed, the sooner it can get to work. Gummies and edibles will take some time to be processed and broken down by your digestive system, making oil the fastest way to gain the benefits of CBD. When placed under the tongue, it comes into contact with the sublingual gland which speeds up the process of absorption and quickly enters the bloodstream.
- Easy to Consume – When taken orally, CBD oil is very easy to consume and it also gives you the ability to use doses of the exact strength required thanks to the individual droplets.
- Topical Use – CBD oil can in some instances be applied topically to treat joint pain or reduce problems associated with acne. While other forms of CBD can treat these issues, oil can be specifically applied to certain areas to target the treatment.
- No Sugar – When CBD is used in the form of gummies, chocolate or other edible products, it may not be in the best health interests of the person to eat such products. For example, people suffering from diabetes will need to carefully manage the food that they eat, and therefore CBD oil may be a better option.
- No addictive or withdrawal issues – Finally, CBD gummies are a natural remedy that can be taken by almost anyone and possesses none of the addictive or withdrawal issues that other pain management or anxiety medications may present.
Disadvantages of Endoca CBD Oil
Whilst there are mainly advantages in using CBD oil to get your daily dose of CBD using, there are unfortunately a few drawbacks which are worth considering.
- Earthy or Grassy Taste – CBD oil can have a very earthy or grassy taste which some will find unappealing. Although CBD oil is one of the fastest-acting forms of CBD, the flavour can deter many from using it to its full potential, and flavoured CBD oils or other forms of CBD such as edibles or capsules may be more palatable.
- Less Convenient – If you need to take CBD while in a public place, using CBD oil can be much less discreet than using edibles. While using CBD is not something that you need to hide, using a dropper to place the oil under your tongue may not be the most practical option when out an about, in which case capsules, gummies or other edibles may be preferred.
- Interaction with other medications – It’s also worth noting that CBD may make it harder for your body to process certain medications, so if you are taking any other medications, be sure to check with your GP before taking CBD products.
- Minor side effects – Finally, CBD can cause side effects in some people including drowsiness, changes in mood, nausea, and changes in appetite. Every individual will be affected differently, and in most cases, there are no side effects to worry about.
Endoca CBD Oil Dosage
CBD doesn’t have one-size-fits-all dosing and calculating a proper dosage of CBD can be tough as our bodies react to it differently.
The four major factors affecting your CBD dosage are:
- Your weight
- The condition being treated (i.e. depression, chronic pain etc)
- The severity of your condition
- The concentration of CBD oil
Most brands recommend customers start with the lowest dose and increase until they find the right serving size that fits their needs. The most common starting amount is between 10mg and 25mg. For anxiety and depression, the dose can vary from 20mg to 50mg or more.
As a rule of thumb, a person weighting between 10.5 and 17 stones (approximately 150 and 240 lbs) may need between 20mg and 40mg of CBD per day depending on the severity of their symptoms.
When using CBD for the first time, we would always recommend starting with a one of two drops of the 3% or 6% CBD oil placed under the tongue (sublingual) and holding it there for at least 30 seconds so it can absorb into the bloodstream.
Taking it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach to see how your body reacts to it is also recommended. If you are not seeing any major benefits with a single drop, increase your intake by a single drop every 2 or 3 days until finding the right balance to treat your personal symptoms.
How Many Drops of Endoca CBD Oil Should You Take?
Whilst it may be confusing at the beginning, it’s incredibly simple to work out how many drops of CBD oil you need to take depending on your daily requirements and the strength of the product you bought.
Most bottles of CBD oil contain 10ml of product and come in strengths ranging from 300mg to 2,400mg – also known as 3% and 24% CBD oils. This simply means that in a 1ml drop of the 300mg bottle, you will have 30mg of CBD, whilst the same 1ml of the 2,400mg bottle will give you 8 times that amount for a total of 240mg of CBD.
So assuming you need to hit 25mg of CBD per day with a 10ml bottle, you will need:
|CBD / Bottle||CBD / Drop||# Drops|
Assuming you are using the 500mg CBD oil for a daily dose of 25mg, you will need to take approximately 20 drops per day (25mg divided by 1.25mg per drop). You could break this down throughout the day by taking 8 drops first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, 6 drops early afternoon and 6 drops at night before going to bed.
If however you bought the 2400mg CBD oil for a daily dose of 25mg, you would only need to take 4 drops per day (25mg divided by 6mg per drop), which you could also spread across the day – 2 in the morning, one in the afternoon and one in the evening.
As with everything, start with a small amount of CBD oil daily to make sure there’s no reaction, then increase slowly by a drop every 1-2 days until finding the right balance.
If you want to find out more check out our article about How Much CBD Should I Take?
Endoca CBD Oil Reviews
Endoca is one of the most reviewed CBD brands in the world with over 4,000 verified customer reviews on Trustpilot and with an average rating of 4.4 out of 5, it is one of the best rated CBD brands in the UK. Below are some of their latest verified customer reviews.
Cured Sleep Aches & Pains
“I struggled with sleep for a while due to working shifts but this has helped massively. Endoca CBD oil also helped resolve aches and pains mostly with shoulder and knee after years of playing rugby. 20 out of 10 for Encoda from me. I have used other CBD oil but this is a great product!”
Very Good Quality CBD Oil
“Very strong taste (the raw oil) which indicates pureness of product. It’s a full spectrum oil which means the effect is way better than other oils. More uplifting. You seem to want more and more of it. Great product. Obviously there is a reason it costs more. Quality oil, quality effect, quality bottle and dropper.”
Endoca CBD Oil Lab Reports
As a CBD company, Endoca plays the transparency card with their customers. They guarantee that the product you are purchasing contains the exact amount of CBD advertised on their site, without any THC (the intoxicating compound in cannabis).
Since many CBD products contain pesticides, herbicides, mould, fungi, dangerous mycotoxins and not the amount of CBD or THC advertised on their site, Endoca have developed their own testing lab to test the quality and potency of their products.
In addition to being sourced and extracted from the highest-grade certified organic EU hemp, they guarantee that their products are 100% organic and free of synthetic ingredients.
They allow customers to see their Certificates of Analysis online by going to their quality reports page, which breaks down the potency of cannabinoids for various batch numbers that you can search thanks to a dropdown. The tests available to customers are the most extensive we have seen as they summarise:
- Cannabinoid profile
- Terpenoid profile
- Microbial profile
- Heavy metals profile
- Pesticide analysis
Health Benefits of Endoca CBD Oil
The human body contains a specialized system called the ECS (the endocannabinoid system), which aim is to regulate a variety of functions such as sleep, appetite, pain and immune system response. The body also produces endocannabinoids, which are simply neurotransmitters that bind to cannabinoid receptors in your nervous system.
CBD is believed to interact with specific receptors, specifically the CB1R and CB2R.
- CB1 receptors, which are located in various regions of the body, with a large concentration in the central nervous system and brain, co-ordinate mood, emotion, appetite, and other functions.
- CB2 receptors are more commonly found in the immune system and are responsible for controlling inflammation and pain. CBD stimulates these receptors and induces the body to release serotonin.
Serotonin, or 5-HT, is a neurotransmitter that carries signals from one neuron to the other. CBD increases the level of serotonin, which, in return, helps reduce pain, reduce inflammation as well as provide a range of other health benefits, which include:
- CBD for Pain Relief: CBD has analgesic (pain relief) properties and can help with many painful conditions such as arthritis, headache disorders, migraines, back pain or period pain.
- CBD for Sleep: CBD has a calming effect on both the mind and the body, allowing people to fall asleep more easily and stay asleep throughout the night.
- CBD for Stress: CBD helps reduce stress and calm both the body and mind, through its interaction with both the Hippocampus and the Amygdala.
- CBD for Anxiety: CBD has both anti-anxiety and antidepressant properties, and can be a great alternative to anxiety medications which have known side-effects.
- CBD for Headaches: CBD reduces the frequency of headaches as well as reduce stress and improve sleep, two major triggers of headaches. But CBD also has strong analgesic (pain relief) and antiemetic (prevent vomiting) properties which can help people with headache disorders during an attack.
- CBD for Arthritis: CBD has antiarthritic, analgesic (pain relief) as well as anti-inflammatory properties and as such is a great option for people suffering from arthritis.
- CBD for Cancer: CBD helps relieve some of the symptoms of cancer as well as reducing the side of effects of cancer medication such as nausea, vomiting and pain.
- CBD for Epilepsy: CBD helps reduce the frequency and intensity of seizures in epileptic patients, and may also counteract some of the side effects of traditional anti-epileptic.
Take the CBD Quiz
If after reading this guide you are still not sure if Endoca CBD oil is right for you, simply take our CBD Quiz which has been designed specifically to identify the product and strength that is best suited to your personal needs.